Yadav Chhote Lal(LL.M (Maritime Law), LL.B(Hons.), M.A., B.A., P.G.Diploma in ADR)
Assistant Professor of Law (GNLU-GMB Chair) Phone : (+91) - 79-23276611/23276612
Mobile : (+91) -
Fax : (+91) - 79-23276613
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Conferences/ Seminar Attended / Participation / Papers Presented :
Conference(s) Attended / Participated:
- Participated Biodiversity workshop on "Capacity building on role of legal stakeholders in strengthening and implementation of the biological diversity Act with special focus on ABS provision" organized by Centre for environmental law, Gujarat National Law University Gandhinagar, on 16 May 2015.
- Participated a seminar on "Admiralty Law practical Issues" - Commercial Realities and Legal Requirements" organized by THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED SHIPBROKERS (founded 1911 Incorporated by Charter 21 January 1920 in UK) East India Branch, Chennai on 24 November 2012 At The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai India.
- Paper presented in National Conference on "Higher Education in Current Scenario" held at Banaras Hindu University from February 25-26 2011, Varanasi India.
- Participated International Conference on strengthening arbitration in India 15 March 2014, Organized by Nani Palkiwala Arbitration Centre at Chennai.
- Participated Seminar on International Arbitration 'Changing Face of Arbitration' on 28th and 29th conducted by GNLU with collaboration with ICC, LICA India, and SIAC at Gujarat.
- 15 days' workshop from 17th January to 03 February2011 on 'Ethics and human values Life and sustainable Development' organized by Malaviya Centre for Ethics & Human Values, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, U.P., India.
- Participated in the NPTEL workshop on National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning Organized by IIT Madras conducted on 09.09.2014 at AMET University, Chennai.
- IPEX 2014 Conference and Exposition Emerging trends in IP Management and commercialization 'Art of understanding and Networking your IP assets for competitive advantage' 05-06 September 2014, Hotel Hilton, Chennai organized by Confederation of Indian Industry, with the collaboration to APTDC and TDPC.
- Intellectual property seminar on the Biodiversity, organized by Confederation of Indian Industry, with the collaboration to APTDC and TDPC, 15 August 2014 at Hotel Hilton, Chennai, India
- National Seminar and Management fest conducted on 3rd and 4th April 2014,(ESTUARY '14') organized by the School of Maritime Management, Indian Maritime University, Chennai.
- "UGC Sponsored National Seminar on "Marine Biodiversity Conservation and Law Issues and Challenges" on World Environment Day on 5 June 2014, organized by The Dr. Tamil Nadu Ambedkar Law University in association with Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board, Chennai, India
- Workshop on Admiralty law Bill 2012, organized by The Institutes of Charter shipbroker Chennai Branch at Dr Tamil Nadu Ambedkar University Chennai India on 12.09.2014.
- Participated Hindi Pakhwara from 1-15 September 2013 and won the consolidated prize in the quiz competition, held in Indian Maritime University, at Chennai, India.
Training Programme / Workshop / Short-term courses :
Training Programme(s) Attended :
- AFFIRMATIVE ACTION TRAINING PROGRAMME Organized by TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES TCS BPO in collaboration with Banaras Hindu University, at BHU, Varanasi from March 12 to 21, 2012
- Certificate Human Right Training program' held on Sunday 23 January 2011 in the Law School BHU, organized by Human Right Cell, Banaras Hindu University Varanasi (Sponsored by National Human Right Commission, New Delhi) India.
- 'Second Human Right Training programme held on 4 March, 2012in the Law School, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, (Sponsored by National Human Right Commission, New Delhi) India
Publication(s) / Book(s) :
Publication / Books:
- Three articles published in International Journal, SCOPUS in year 2014.
Research / Area of Interest :
Areas of General Interest:
- Maritime Law
- Admiralty law
- Law of the sea
- Marine Insurance
- Maritime Labour Law
- Maritime Arbitration
- Carriage of goods by Sea
- Blue Economy
- Member of Resources Person, Center for public International Law, Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India.
- Academique A Discussion Group Varanasi', Life fellow has been enrolled in 2009, Law School, Banaras Hindu University,( One of the National Important University in India, A Central University, Government of India) Varanasi, India.
- Member of District Crime Prevention Committee' (from 26.Dec.2007 to 26 Dec.2008) Allahabad U.P. (Affiliated Crime prevention Council of India New Delhi) India
Awards Received / Achievements :
- Pratibha Cauvery' case study competition, first Prize held at Indian Maritime University on 22nd February 2013.
- Certificate of Merit Lend Lawyer first Prizes held at Indian maritime University (A central university Government of India) on 14 November 2012.
Other Accomplishments :
- Participated, Prof. BASU OPEN STATE BADMENTON TOURNAMENT Organized by C.H.C.Athelic Association Banaras Hindu University Varanasi, session 2010-2011
- 'Computer Awareness programme' Participated in the session 2004-2005 and obtained 'B+' Grade, from Centre for Computer Sciences, Ewing Christian College, (An Autonomous College of Allahabad University,) Allahabad, India.
- 'Environmental Awareness Certificate Course' held on Ewing Christian College, (A Autonomous Constituent College of University of Allahabad, India) session 2005-2006 and obtained 'A' Grade.
- 'National Service Schemes' (NSS) member and also participated Ten days special camp program from 13/01/2006 to 22/01/2006 on Swachhata and Youth , University of Allahabad, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Last Updated : 17-09-2016